Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Trixbox Queues

The Queue functionality seems limited to what I am used to but in a simple environment might prove adequate. The only Ring Strategy that seems to work is the 'ringall' choice. All others fail to work. I probably need to google about that... It does support an opening announcement to the caller entering the queue and 'Periodic Announcements' I don't see how I could put a login/logoff , off-duty, break button on the phone.There don't seem to be any access codes to accomodate ACD either. There is a fair amount of flexibilty to the 'overflow' or in Trixbox speak ' Fail Over Destination' availability. I would like to see more options for the agents phones.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with stepwise information i am searching information about features and durability of Nortel Trixbox
    and Avaya SIP and how this is successful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. See this blog has been down for awhile... For anyone looking for an alternative after the 'end of trixbox', I found an upgrade option: http://blog.bicomsystems.com/trixbox

    ReplyDelete